LLB Online Banking
With LLB Online Banking, you have round-the-clock access to your bank account and portfolio – from wherever you have access to the internet, and independently of bank opening hours.
On the Dashboard you will find the most important information about your accounts and portfolios right after you log in. This provides you with a comprehensive overview.
The Dashboard gives you direct access to:
- An overview of all your assets
- Your digital documents (notifications)
- Contact information for getting in touch with us
- Important news (bank communications)
- A condensed view of your accounts and portfolios
With LLB Online Banking, you always know everything that's happening with your accounts and portfolios. You can access your accounts and take advantage of many other services.
- Overview of assets with account balances
- Booking details
- Balance preview including details
- Search and filter
- Portfolio positions with valuation and value changes
With LLB Online Banking, you can make payments quickly and at any time. You save not only time but also money. Take advantage of the many options for making your payments.
- Enter payments more quickly with the intelligent payment assistant
- Lower fees for payments in foreign currencies – both payments abroad and securities orders
- Convenient entry of payment slips with a Reader PayPen scanner. You can order the Reader PayPen II online from Crealogix.
Deadlines for electronic payment orders: Payment orders must be received by 4.30 p.m. at the latest if they are to be executed the same day.
Interfaces for business clients
- Convenient import of payments from offline bookkeeping programs
- National standards: transmit electronic payment orders in DTA format, receive ISR and LSV credit memo data, download MT571 and MT940 (CAMT)
- European standards: exchange payment orders and account information via the EBICS interface
Your direct line to the market
With LLB Online Banking, you can trade directly on the market. You can track market prices and execute your securities trades quickly and conveniently. You can also keep up to date with the latest news on the financial markets.
- Simple buying and selling of equities, bonds, funds, and warrants
- Access to the latest market data (with real-time quotes on Swiss markets)
- Graphical representation of your securities
- Portfolio notifications by text message or e-mail
- Lower fees for securities orders
Trading with standardised options and futures is not possible with LLB Online Banking.
In order to have the best experience with LLB Online Banking we recommend to use the latest version of your browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge).
Your LLB Online Banking access is protected in the best possible way from third-party access thanks to three security levels:
- personal password
- PhotoTAN app
More information on security can be found in our FAQs. General information on the secure use of e-banking is available from the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
We send your vouchers to your electronic postbox as a PDF document. This includes account statements, debit and credit advices, securities, and portfolio statements. The documents are available in the electronic postbox for three years.
Secure transmission of messages and attachments between you and your client advisor.
Register your smartphone or tablet quickly and conveniently for LLB Mobile Banking.
Come see us
Visit one of our branches. We look forward to giving you tailored advice.
Get in touch with us
Call us. We're happy to assist you by phone as well.
Would you like to use our Online or Mobile Banking? Our advisors will be happy to help you.