Make easy and secure payments with Google Pay and your LLB Visa debit card – directly via your Android device, without having to search for your wallet or debit card.
- Pay on the go with a compatible Android device and your LLB Visa debit card or LLB credit card.
- Free for all debit and credit cards (usual transaction costs apply when using the Travel Cash card).
- Available in retailers, at kiosks, at the SBB and in many other stores as well as in apps and on the Internet.
- Unlimited number of credit cards, debit cards or prepaid cards can be recorded in the wallet.
Google Pay setup
- Download the Google Wallet app or check if it is already installed on your smartphone or smartwatch with Wear OS.
- Follow the instructions in the app. Google Wallet works on devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher.
Paying in stores
In stores, you can use Google Pay wherever contactless payments are possible. Just look for the Google Pay logo or contactless symbol. Unlock your smartphone and hold it near the terminal. The payment is made as soon as a blue checkmark appears on the display.
Pay in apps and online
With just a few clicks you can pay online and in apps with Google Pay and without entering any payment information: just look for the Google Pay logo.
Neither cards nor personal data are stored in the wallet app. Instead, a device account number (or token) is generated and associated with your credit card. The token is stored encrypted and transmitted when paying along with a one-time security code. This means your card transactions remain confidential and secure.
Google Pay protects your payment information with multiple layers of security and uses one of the world's most advanced security infrastructures to ensure the safety of your data.
When you pay in stores with your smartphone, Google Pay does not transmit credit card information during the payment process. Instead, your information is presented using an encrypted virtual device account number - so your card details remain protected.
What's particularly useful is that you can also use Google Pay to track your purchases, redeem loyalty points, add boarding passes, tickets, loyalty program and gift cards, PayPal and more. You'll also receive personalized suggestions to save you time and money.
Use Google Pay
Come see us
Visit one of our branches. We look forward to giving you tailored advice.
Get in touch with us
Call us. We're happy to assist you by phone as well.
Integrate debit or credit card with Google Pay
Pay smarter and secure – whether online or in stores.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.