Society is facing a number of environmental challenges, and even the financial sector has a big responsibility to act.
This is a responsibility that we as LLB Group feel obliged to assume and want to fulfil. We as LLB Group want to be a net-zero emissions business by the year 2040. Our ACT-26 strategy and our interim targets will help us achieve this ambitious target.
Our achievements in banking to date
- Thanks to compensation (CO₂ certificates), we have been operating as a climate-neutral business since 2021
- We use 100% green electricity in our core markets
- The systematic conversion of the LLB vehicle fleet to electric mobility is already in full swing
- We continually increase our energy efficiency
- LLB is working on a concept for climate-friendly mobility
- Our target is to reduce CO₂ emissions at all LLB locations to a minimum
Successful launch of sustainable banking products
- We introduced green mortgages with preferential conditions for sustainable renovations some time ago
- LLB has already launched two extremely successful LLB Impact Climate Funds (Dark Green)
- We successfully launched our wiLLBe digital asset management app in 2022
- We launched the first sustainable LLB Gold Fund in 2020
- We have already made around 90% of our own products “sustainable” (ESG/ESG+)
Great working conditions for the LLB family
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 40% home-working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Option to buy additional holiday days
- Fresh fruit, height-adjustable desks and (mineral) water dispensers
- Internal and external training opportunities for employee development
- Social involvement in society
- Future Foundation – LLB’s labour of love
Sustainable business, one of the principles of our corporate strategy, is reflected in our values. LLB is therefore a reliable partner for people and business, particularly as an employer. A broad social commitment has likewise always been a key part of our business identity.
Transparent corporate governance
Integrity, performance and trust – the foundations of transparent and trustworthy governance. Our effective risk management, for which the Board of Directors defines the guiding principles and oversees corporate governance quality, also plays a part in this. We have applied the standards of the internationally recognised Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) in our sustainability reporting since 2016.
LLB is the longest-established company in Liechtenstein, having been there for clients, property owners and society for over 160 years.
We aspire to act responsibly and establish values – for our company, for society and for the environment.