Engagement policy and the principles for exercising voting rights
LLB Fund Services as management company or AIFM (hereinafter LFS) is invested in domestic and foreign equity securities with the funds it manages. In accordance with national (Art. 367h of the Liechtenstein Persons and Companies Act) and European guidelines (Directive (EU) 2017/828), it is obliged to exercise the membership and creditors’ rights associated with the investments independently and exclusively in the interests of investors. In the event of delegation of individual activities to third parties, LFS ensures that the exercise of these rights is included in the delegation agreements.
Participation Policy LLB asset management mandates:
- The company does not exercise any shareholder rights within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 items 1 and 4 PGR which are based on participation in corporations in which the company has invested within the scope of asset management mandates. In particular, no rights related to the general meetings of stock corporations are exercised. The right to a share in profits and to subscription rights are pursued in consultation with the clients.
- The monitoring of important matters of the corporations within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 item 2 PGR is carried out by taking note of the legally required reporting of the corporations in financial reports as well as ad hoc announcements.
- There is no exchange of opinions with the corporate bodies and stakeholders of the corporations within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 item 3 PGR.
- There is no cooperation with other shareholders or other relevant stakeholders of the corporation within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 items 5 and 6 PGR.
- In the event of conflicts of interest within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 item 7 PGR, a disclosure is made to the parties concerned in accordance with the statutory provisions and a clarification of the further course of action with them is provided.
- An annual publication of the implementation of the participation policy within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 2 PGR does not take place, because no corresponding exercise of rights is carried out.
- A publication of the voting behavior in the sense of Art. 367h para. 2 PGR does not take place, because there is no participation in votes.