Reclaim withholding taxes – optimise your after-tax return with us!
To the extent it makes economic sense and is allowed by law, we reclaim your recoverable portion of withholding taxes on dividends and interest payments. To help you with this complicated process, make use of the extended services of the Liechtensteinische Landesbank and the LLB Group.
In most countries, income such as interest and dividends is subject to a withholding tax (Switzerland: anticipatory tax), which is deducted directly from your income. If a double taxation agreement (DTA) exists between your tax domicile and the issuing country and if you are eligible under that agreement, the withholding tax can be reclaimed in whole or at least in part.
Once you grant us power of attorney to do so, we can take care of the entire process of reclaiming withholding taxes for you.
- Ongoing monitoring of the double taxation agreements in force
- Filling out applications
- All correspondence with involved offices and agencies
- Monitoring of incoming payments
- Crediting of recovered amounts
- The bank's specialists take care of and monitor the time-consuming and complicated process.
- No additional effort is required on your part.
- You benefit from higher performance thanks to recovered, previously unused withholding tax amounts.
- You receive full documentation.